Welcome to Whitchurch Walkers
Walking in and around Whitchurch Shropshire - a Walkers are Welcome town
1. The meeting point for all walks is Sherry Mill Hill car park, unless otherwise stated.
2. Saturday walks will be 5 or 6 miles, Sunday walks between
8 and 10 miles.
However, both may be subject to change depending upon weather, walking
conditions and unforeseen circumstances.
3. Leaders will be pleased to give details of any walks.
4. All members are expected to observe the Country Code.
5. Dogs are permitted on walks but MUST be restrained on a lead at the leader’s request and ALWAYS when in fields containing livestock.
6. In all matters relating to any walk, the leader’s decision is final.
7. Junior members are welcome, but aged fourteen and under must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Members are reminded that they are on walks entirely at their own risk.
9. On Sunday walks, bring packed lunch and – unless a pub stop is indicated – a drink.
10. Please wear suitable footwear – fields are often very muddy.
11. Please bring your car if available for all “away from home” walks.
12. The cost of transport for “away from home” walks should be shared by members at a rate of 15 per mile per car. Drivers are encouraged to accept this amount or donate to club funds.
13. Members are requested not to walk in front of the leader.
14. People with a known medical condition should be aware that group leaders may have a basic First Aid knowledge but cannot take responsibility for existing medical conditions.
Any further queries please contact Malcolm 01948-663069 or Baz 07977-463049.